Friday, August 10, 2012

F.O.T.D: BRIGHT SUMMER LOOK


Hey everyone!!! Here is a makeup look that I wore out recently. I did this look using a non-name brand palette, (you girlies can compare it to a Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette). It was extremely simple and very fun to do, my first try and I love it!! Hope you ladies enjoy this as much as I did =^)


Follow me on Instagram: @Mak3up_G33k, even re-create the look and tag me in your photos!!


Products Used on Face:
{Foundation}MUFE HD Foundation in #173
{Under Eye Concealer} Maybelline New York Concealer in #35 "Deep"
{Contour} MAC Powder Blush in Raizin
{Cheeks} NARS Blush in Desire
{Lips} Wet n Wild in #907C 
{Gloss} Napolean Perdis in La Femme

2 comments:

Amarachi said...

Love the make up!
Eyebrows looks amazing!!

AmarachiUkachu.com

Crystal said...

THANK YOU!!